Sunday, December 1, 2013

I've Got A Dream!

Many people dream of going to Walt Disney World. I have been incredibly blessed to have been four times in my life and always found myself wanting to return to the magic of it all. The beauty of a fairytale coming to life and the delight of returning to your youthfulness and getting to act like a kid again with a sprinkle of Tinkerbell's pixie dust. When I was in high school, I discovered the Disney College Program, a program where college students work and live at Disney as interns for a semester. I was elated to find such an amazing opportunity, and thus a dream was born. This blog (with a Disney Princess theme) will, hopefully, give you a taste of what I go through with this program and the experiences I am going to be blessed with while I am there. If you are reading this, I hope my random musings will keep you coming back to read more and you find what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment