Monday, December 30, 2013

Star Wars Weekends!

Hey guys! I've been working on one of my posts for about three days now and thought I would post one about the Star Wars weekends at Walt Disney World so ya'll wouldn't get too bored! 

The dates are as follows:
  • Weekend I: May 16 – 18, 2014
  • Weekend II: May 23 – 25, 2014
  • Weekend III: May 30 – June 1, 2014
  • Weekend IV: June 6 – 8, 2014

What are these about? Basically it's about meeting the Star Wars characters and participating in awesome Star Wars activities, which draws cos-players and nerd alike to come to Disney and see them. Mostly it's a revenue thing for Disney but I am excited to go to one! Will I go on my birthday? NO. However, I may go on weekend one and see what all the hullabaloo is about! I would wanna meet R2D2 and General Grevious, if hes there as those are some of my favorite characters. 

stw928111



Looks like buying Star Wars has been really profitable for the Disney Company, just don't ruin the movies.

Anyone wanna go? Anyone gone before?

No comments:

Post a Comment