Tuesday, December 17, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hello friends! So I thought today would be a great time to go over some of my favorite things! I'll try and keep it as Disney related as possible for you guys!

1: All time favorite Disney movie: Tangled or Lady and the Tramp but I love them all!
2: Top 5 favorite Disney movies: Tangled, Lady and the Tramp, Little Mermaid, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph


3: Favorite Princess: Rapunzel, Anna, Ariel


4: Favorite Prince: Flynn, Eric, Kristoff



5:   Favorite couple: Flynn and Rapunzel or Lady and Tramp

6:   Favorite villain: Mother Gothel 
7:   Favorite heroine: Rapunzel
8:   Favorite hero: oh gosh... Simba
9:   Favorite sidekick: Sven!

The Happiest Place on Earth
10:   Disneyland or Walt Disney World: I’ve only been to WDW
11:   Favorite ride: TOO HARD! Seriously I can't answer this. I love Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, all the character rides, Tower of Terror, Rockin Roller Coaster, ect
(This would be Thunder Mountain)

12:   Favorite park within the resort: Magic Kingdom, duh!
13:   Favorite land inside a resort: Fantasyland!!! 
14:   Favorite Disney snack: I haven't really snacked at Disney but I do love their dark chocolate bars and their dole whips!

15:   Favorite Disney restaurant: The Be Our Guest restaurant!

16:   Favorite Attraction/Show: Hmmmm Voyage of the Little Mermaid. Oh or the drawing class they have!

17:   Favorite character to interact with: Ariel! She loved my fishtail braid!
18:   Favorite Disney Hotel:: So far the Art of Animation Little Mermaid room
19:   Favorite Epcot Country: Italy!
20:   Favorite Song: I See the Light, Kiss the Girl, I Just Can't Wait to Be King, Love is an Open Door, all of them!

As for favorite items I have from Disney:

I love my sweatshirt from Kohl's that was soft and like a shirt.


I still really want this adorable Eeyore pillow pet because I ADORE Eeyore!


This is my favorite sweatshirt ever! Although it is thin, this sweatshirt from Hot Topic shows my favorite couple/princess/scene besides kiss the girl.


I know this is small but I love the color and picture on my other Kohl's sweatshirt. 

And of course any stuffed animal character like Sven, Eeyore, Pascal, Lady, and more!

Did I forget anything? What are ya'lls favorite things?




No comments:

Post a Comment