Thursday, December 5, 2013

Packing for Disney World

Hey guys! I'm trying to put more information on the Disney College Program and whats going on with me but with finals and everything it'll be a sad effort for a while. So, I've been trying to figure out what I need to pack and what I need to buy while I'm down in Florida and what to leave. To be honest, it's a little overwhelming. However I'd like to share some links to resources and lists that I found that I have found to be helpful. Any comments that would be helpful potentially to the craziness that is packing for the DCP would be greatly appreciated! :)

Packing for the Disney College Program

Pre-Packing List

2012 Packing List

What am I going to pack?!

Disney Den Packing List

Basic Packing for DCP

DCP Packing Grid List

No comments:

Post a Comment