Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Disney Bucket List!


Okay so I've spent a lot of time looking at other bucket lists and coming up with what I want to do and it may not be long but I'll put what I have and tack on later. I'm totally open to suggestions too! I've left out all of the things I have already done so that's why it is so short. 

  • Have a kitchen sink from the Beaches and Cream 
  • Find Push the talking trash can (Don't know what this is? Click here)
  • Eat at Tony's restaurant
  • Get my joke read out loud at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
  • Make a wish in Cinderella's wishing well
  • Meet Gaston
  • Drink the new flavors at Club Cool
  • Eat the cheese soup at Canada
  • Go to the flower and garden festival
  • Be the rebel spy on Star Tours
  • Do the character palooza
  • Get the best score in the Toy Story Mania car
  • Become a wilderness explorer at Animal Kingdom
  • Find DeVine (don't know what this is? Click here)
  • Eat at T-rex restaurant in Downtown Disney
  • Eat at Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney
  • Get leis at the Polynesian Resort and participate in a Spirit of Aloha dinner show at the Polynesian
  • Meet Flynn Rider and ask him what's in his satchel
  • Meet Anna and Elsa
  • Drink Lefou's brew
  • Get a Disney balloon
  • Meet Tiana and Naveen
  • Draw Eeyore at the Hollywood Studios drawing class
  • Eat a turkey leg and the ice cream Mickey head
  • Visit the water parks
  • Participate in all of the DCP events
  • Eat something from all of the countries in EPCOT
  • Meet Eeyore
  • Eat in the Crystal Palace with Eeyore
  • Eat at Cinderella's Royal Table
  • Eat at Chef Mickey's 
  • Go to all of the resorts (Wilderness Lodge, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, ect)
  • Celebrate my birthday at the parks! (which I can do this time!)
  • See the Goodnight Kiss (Don't know what this is? Click here)

Know of any others? Any suggestions? I'm dying for more!



No comments:

Post a Comment